Sunday 22 November 2009

Sunday

It's been a really really busy weekend. Tried to study all day saturday for an exam next fri (eek) and went out last night with some friends.

Been giving this a lot of thought though

The 1st thing i know i want to touch on is DATING.

i'm, single and i would love to meet someone/ start dating.

So my idea's so far are that i could joing a few online dating sites, look for singles nights ect, and maybe start reading some books, I've heard of the rules.

Has anyone tried them or know of any i should be getting my hands on,

This is short tonight because i'm a little tired, The weather here is awful. The wind is whipping at the windows and i can here some driving rain so i am heading for my bed but i will post tomorrow. Nighty night S :)x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck if you choose the dating sites. I personally don't think they would work for me. I have found myself changing where I hang out and catching up with old friends and making new ones. I don't know if it will mean anything on the dating front, but life is a little more fun these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mike, How are you. I should take that advice. Where i live is in the country and also away from family and freinds!! how sad do i sound but widening my social circle is a great idea, another to add to my list eh x

    ReplyDelete