Friday 20 November 2009

Very first post

I was sat today and I suddenly realised that in three years I will be thirty.
Thirty sounds grown up, even to me.
In some ways I'm still waiting to feel like a "Grown up".

When I was little I thought thirty meant owning your own home, marriage, children.

I think I was mislead.

Firstly I should introduce myself, Hi, I am Seren and somehow you have stumbled across my blog.
I am 27 as of a few weeks ago, I am single, I live away from most of my close friends and family and i am starting to realise something in my life needs to change.

Secondly, I feel the need to apologize if I am really rubbish at this.
I haven't really written more than an email in forever, I have never "blogged" and I don't think my spelling and grammar is too great, so I know I will get things wrong, spell things incorrectly (Actually just noted the spell check button - told you)

So, I 've been sat this afternoon thinking about things and for some reason I have realised that this is not what i planned for myself, my life has become, well, really un-fun and i don't know who I'm suppose to whinge too. My parents - who would worry, My friends who are no longer single and are settling down.... It seems like there is just me and that can't be true and since fun isn't finding me. I am resolving on finding fun and if anyone actually reads this I hope you will come too.

I have decided that in 2010 I am saying Yes.
It is Friday 20Th November 2009
so 41 days and 5 hours till January 1st 2010 and my experiment/journey (journey sounds nicer don't you think) Will begin.

So, I need to grab a shower but over the next day or so I will tell you about me and exactly what intend on doing.

Speak soon, S : ) x

No comments:

Post a Comment